Pages

Jan 22, 2012

The Start of 2012

     Lots of things have been happening since my last post, So i just want to fill my followers in on what has been going on. 
     In terms of my cycling things have been going great. I have been getting in lots of good training miles in preparation for the race season. Since October I have been a cat 1 racer. A goal that has taken 5 short yet awesome years to achieve. I will also be racing for team Super Squadra 2012 and forward. One of the most successful Texas teams around. Super excited to be around such great mentors who will be able to help me mature farther in the sport of competitive cycling. My first race will be the Tour of New Braunfels (a week from this post).
French Alps
     In terms of my education and schooling, things have been going great as well! I have made it to the second semester of my Sr year in high school. All my grades have been phenomenal, as well as all my friends I have surrounded my self with over the years. All that's left at Dawson will just be Prom, Project Graduation, and AP Tests... I also have been getting my post high school education settled. I have been accepted and plan on going to the Cullin School of Engineering at the University of Houston under an academic scholarship.
Red Black and white with Super Squadra
     SO all in all things have been great. I plan to come back to my blogger with a bit more than just bike racing. Maybe right about my opinions and what else comes to my mind.