Pages

Feb 2, 2012

On the way to the start off the seaon

This past weekend was the start of my cycling season. I was super happy to be back on the road after several months of off season training. I quickly found out that it felt like I had taken no time off at all. I was picked up my Louis Tannos and we were off on our way to the races. It was really nice to be back on the road, and just talk about cycling again. Something I can not do at my school.


When we got into town it was really cool to meet the Garmin u23 team as well as a few of their elite racers. It is not everyday I get to meet current and ex pros that have raced in the tour. After eating a nice meal in Wimberly I went back to the Garmin Jr Training home in Wimberly. It was very nice out in that part of town. Lots of quiet open roads to ride on as well a worry free atmosphere.

My first race as a Cat 1 was less than 24 hours away. I was not nervous, just really excited to back in the scene of things